Saturday, November 13, 2010

Affiliate Disclosure Policy

My primary desire with this website is to write things that are raw and honest and spread love. I will occasionally support items that I feel strongly support my beliefs and the beliefs of my readers. I would never want you to feel pressured to buy. I love my readers. 
The Zen RN occasionally contains third-party advertising and links to external third-party websites. By providing advertising and links to other sites, I do not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link or advertising indicate any association with, or endorsement by, the linked site to the this website. I has no control over and makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the quality, usability, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings or the ability of sellers to sell items or honor their coupon or promotion.

The Zen RN is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon. com

No comments:

Post a Comment