Sunday, August 14, 2016

Shelter From The Storm



As I drove to work this morning, I passed a farm where a little girl stood perched halfway up a fence, leaning over her horse with a little umbrella to protect him from the pouring rain. That tiny umbrella, bright red against the dreary grey of the storm clouds, of course offered little protection from the cold November storm but it was a beautiful sight nonetheless.

As a sensitive soul, my work in the world never feels like enough to my heart- I always feel like I could be doing more to staunch the pain of others. Seeing a little girl drenched and shivering in order to give her beloved horse a tiny bit of shelter made me see the world a bit differently, though.




Maybe it is enough, maybe even MORE than enough if all we can do each day is to give a bit of shelter and comfort to just one soul in need. Maybe that alone is enough to change the world.

1 comment:

  1. which is really a immature share of the issues many people unrecorded with sect now, but but making improved lives for group that is direction on feat them much , getting them punter aid and making certain their kids get enlightened.storm shelters texas

    ReplyDelete